Chainsaw carburetor

Coolest sound in the world when they snap off, then the mighty crash right afterwards.
I've been around for the maples and pine tree's etc. Nothing like that though. That has to be awesome to be there when one goes. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that. lol. Flat as a pancake, I'm sure.

Ok little update, chainsaw carb doing great, this morning it was 48°f & bike fired right off with a lil choke, released choke & down the road we go. I will say 1 thing about running a stihl 090 chainsaw carb, there great for performance! But it's not a fuel mileage carb at all. Better have a fuel reserve stash on ya, or your wallet to buy fuel. LOL This thing drinks fuel, like I used to drink whiskey!!! Great performance & easy starting, no jets to mess around with. Whats not to like? More of you guys should give it a try sometime.

I'll just get the 4liter tank in time, lol a tank like that messes up all the sweeping lines of my cruiser. Now when I get around to building a mad max inspired bike, I'll definitely use a tank like that.

If you dont mind me asking, what is that blue bike & what seat is that? I like!

Sorry for the loss, that's a sweet bike, I've looked at them over the internet, but that about it. Heavy steel frame I take it?

Back