Chop 2 Dye for.

Well it’s built, first 1400 takes it. This is my new job I’m not going to sell something that is not legit.
85DA5B74-3124-4A5E-B31B-26589AB65C35.jpeg

Sorry if it’s blurred but this is what’s working atm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 126
I’m trying to get that figured out I could use the advice thank you. Runs fast and fun like this but yes I agree.

I’m trying to get that figured out I could use the advice thank you. Runs fast and fun like this but yes I agree.
You need a chain breaking tool in order to do this once you have released the master link and then take out the amount of links necessary to tighten that chain up...dont forget to take into account the tensioner when you do this...On mine, i actually tightened it up to eliminate the tensioner entirely...DAMIEN

You need a chain breaking tool in order to do this once you have released the master link and then take out the amount of links necessary to tighten that chain up...dont forget to take into account the tensioner when you do this...On mine, i actually tightened it up to eliminate the tensioner entirely...DAMIEN
Wish I could remove it completely. Frame rub says no. I’ll be updating in a few days with the new bbs speed tensioner that I’m crossing fingers works. Custom sometimes needs ideas thanks.

As pretty as it is, coaster breaks are scary af especially if it's fast as you say. Make sure to cover your ass and have any buyer sign a wavier.

Back