Clutch pads

graggy

Local time
7:32 AM
Just got some new clutch pads from amazon. These are the ones I was told to get. Most of them are black and white on on side and just black on the other side. Is this ok and should I put them in with a certain color facing a certain way? Is there any tricks to putting them in?

Attachments

• IMG_3181.png
    IMG_3181.png
    450.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
    IMG_3209.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3210.jpeg
    IMG_3210.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 18
Just got some new clutch pads from amazon. These are the ones I was told to get. Most of them are black and white on on side and just black on the other side. Is this ok and should I put them in with a certain color facing a certain way? Is there any tricks to putting them in?
I think you want the black & white side facing out.

I just put them in like how it looks in this pic below...Always worked just fine for me...lol.

1709053641725.png

Just be sure to follow these clutch adjustment instructions to the letter when you put it all back together again.

I just put them in like how it looks in this pic below...Always worked just fine for me...lol.

View attachment 209088

Just be sure to follow these clutch adjustment instructions to the letter when you put it all back together again.

Do you have to take the big gear that they go in out to put them in? Do you need the hammer to put them in?

Back