Clutch plate torque

You need a dremel, a couple of bits, and a good understanding of how and what to do. @ImpulseRocket can help you with porting better than I can. I understand the concept and how to do it, but I have never actually done it
The best help I can give is to simply say - do as much research as possible. Get the tools needed and start small. Mapping out your ports and then plan the changes you want to try to make is the part where you want to take your time. Don't try to leap right into boost ports and trenching at first, but stick to basic port timing adjustments and shapes. There is a lot of information out there on this, but you have to take the time to absorb it and understand it, and doing is the best way to understand.

You will likely create an expensive door stop or two along the way, so be prepared for that. I'm not even that great of a porting person, tbh. I can reshape ports and adjust timing figures as needed to try and optimize a setup, but I don't spend my time making 20hp race saws or 100mph bicycles either.

Back