Do not make holes or drill holes to …

Some have even cut it off, I've heard. Does that hold truth?
If it wasnt necessary for something...Hmmmm lets see...Structural Integrity???...lol...Thats a laugh right there...lol...Its made in China...They dont include anything unless they can either get away with it, or its absolutely necessary...lol...lol.

I'm retired now. At my last job they had a questionnaire and asked: What does teamwork mean to you? I wrote: Teamwork is like a bicycle frame. Each individual part of the frame is weak. However, assembled together correctly they form a very strong unit. I believe that we should not alter any part of a bicycle frame by drilling or cutting unless the motorized bicycle builder has many years of on the job experience and has given proof that they know what they are doing.

I'm retired now. At my last job they had a questionnaire and asked: What does teamwork mean to you? I wrote: Teamwork is like a bicycle frame. Each individual part of the frame is weak. However, assembled together correctly they form a very strong unit. I believe that we should not alter any part of a bicycle frame by drilling or cutting unless the motorized bicycle builder has many years of on the job experience and has given proof that they know what they are doing.

I got a job in security because I was the only one that admitted to doing drugs in the last year, steal pens and markers from and coffee from work etc etc. I got called back, surprised the f out of me. They did a drug test, I told them not to waste their time. They did it to see if I was lying to them. lol. I got to guard a baseball stadium and a river front stretch. Man what a job that was.

Boss man told me not to smoke while working. I got a great story about why I got put on night shift, by myself. lol

because they put me on night shift, it was way worse of things I did at work. lmao

Back