Do not make holes or drill holes to …

You guys do realize, I actually have a pig right. A real life oink oink, only they actually go urnt urnt. He sleeps on the bed, don't make me teach him how to fly. I know he could do it. I pretend like he is a dog when I introduce him to people. I call him my shed-less hound. Tell people the breeder told me he was an extra special breed of dog, can sniff better than a blood hound and smell up to 25 meters under ground. Not that I do much hunting underground. His hearing is so acute he can hear a train whistle from over 10 miles away. I've had people say , " Uh, that's a pig." and I'm just like, " No, No, No. Its a special breed of dog, he just looks kind of close to a pig because of his big nose." lmao, oh man some people think I'm really that stupid.
Well if you teach him to hunt under ground, you need to teach him how to hunt for truffles. Them things bring gold, I've never had a truffle but would like to. Plus I've seen pigs that are trained to hunt truffles & it's pretty cool watching them work. While you are teaching him to find truffles, be sure to train him to find mushrooms as well.🤣😂🤪😎

Well if you teach him to hunt under ground, you need to teach him how to hunt for truffles. Them things bring gold, I've never had a truffle but would like to. Plus I've seen pigs that are trained to hunt truffles & it's pretty cool watching them work. While you are teaching him to find truffles, be sure to train him to find mushrooms as well.🤣😂🤪😎
I was going to train him to hunt chicken of the woods and morels. I decided to let him pick his spot. He chose to hold down the bed and make sure his blankets don't ever get washed. He makes a good guard hog though. He doesn't like people in the house at all.

Back to seriousness... what about people that put holes in their frames to run cables and wires?

Back to seriousness... what about people that put holes in their frames to run cables and wires?
Thats where the stress cracking due to vibrations, etc. begins....Always just use zip ties to bind the cables and wires to the frame instead.

I lost my Huffy frame in May 2020 due to two factory drilled holes into the seat post part of the frame the factory drilled for mounting a water bottle, (optional equipment)...natural bike/motor vibration metal fatigue cracked and killed my frame in those two spots...DAMIEN

Thats where the stress cracking due to vibrations, etc. begins....Always just use zip ties to bind the cables and wires to the frame instead.

I lost my Huffy frame in May 2020 due to two factory drilled holes into the seat post part of the frame the factory drilled for mounting a water bottle, (optional equipment)...natural bike/motor vibration metal fatigue cracked and killed my frame in those two spots...DAMIEN
what if I drilled holes in the frame, then ran the zip ties through the holes. That way I have the strength of the zip ties and the incognito of the hole? Oh my lawd I am totally being sarcastic. I am having too much fun today.

Serious again. Just for the sake of argument, (I don't know anything). I have heard that the top tube isn't much for bike integrity. Some have even cut it off, I've heard. Does that hold truth?

Back