Drive sprocket cover for Grubbee 49cc

gearhead437

Local time
8:27 AM
Dear Fellow Motorheads,

My motorized bike Pepe's 410 chain committed Seppuku today and really chewed up the drive sprocket cover. Does anyone know anyplace that carries this smaller cover? I checked Bikeberry and a few other sites and the only one I could find is for the 66/88cc engines and not the smaller 49cc Grubbe. I thought that all of these engines shared a similar block with similar drive sprocket cover. According to their on line tech. support, that's not the case. Appreciate any specific information, as mine is pretty chewed up-Gearhead223

Dear Fellow Motorheads,

My motorized bike Pepe's 415 chain committed Seppuku today and really chewed up the drive sprocket cover. Does anyone know anyplace that carries this smaller cover? I checked Bikeberry and a few other sites and the only one I could find is for the 66/88cc engines and not the smaller 49cc Grubbe. I thought that all of these engines shared a similar block with similar drive sprocket cover. According to their on line tech. support, that's not the case. Appreciate any specific information, as mine is pretty chewed up-Gearhead223
Pics & some measurements from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole on cover will give us a better idea.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Dear Fellow Motorheads,

My motorized bike Pepe's 415 chain committed Seppuku today and really chewed up the drive sprocket cover. Does anyone know anyplace that carries this smaller cover? I checked Bikeberry and a few other sites and the only one I could find is for the 66/88cc engines and not the smaller 49cc Grubbe. I thought that all of these engines shared a similar block with similar drive sprocket cover. According to their on line tech. support, that's not the case. Appreciate any specific information, as mine is pretty chewed up-Gearhead223
They are all the same. Same bottom end on all china 2t, grubbee will tell you no because that's they're tenet.

Appreciate the reply. That's what I thought. I called an anonymous vendor and they implied that their sprocket covers only fit the 66 and 80 cc. I thought that the chat support didn't know, as he stated that if 49cc wasn't mentioned then it didn't fit:(-Gearhead223

Appreciate the reply. That's what I thought. I called an anonymous vendor and they implied that their sprocket covers only fit the 66 and 80 cc. I thought that the chat support didn't know, as he stated that if 49cc wasn't mentioned then it didn't fit:(-Gearhead223
The link that @darwin posted in post #3 tells the whole story. CDH will back you up if different.

Thanx guys. I ordered a parts set that includes this sprocket cover from Amazon due to the price and Amazon's return policy. Brainfart on the chain size. I thought that it was 415, but turns out that it's a KMC 410. Been over 15 years since I replaced the stock Grubbee kit chain. Will keep you all updated:)-Gearhead223

Back