Dyno Build

Hey all , here are some pics of my progress on the Dyno I'm building. Cant wait to
get her going. IMG_6436.jpgIMG_2391.jpgIMG_8637.jpgIMG_6799.jpgIMG_8066.jpg

Last edited:
Ah ok. Love the gas tank BTW. Where did you get it?

My clutch bell broke off after 100 miles (cheaply welded on) & I'm in the process of getting my new clutch bell shaft put together with new bearings. Problem is nobody locally can install the bearings for me & I don't got the tools do it myself so I'm going to try to send the clutch bell shaft to someone who can install the bearings. That or save up for a better alternative because allot of the transmission parts feel like cheap China grade stuff.

It's a Sachs moped tank lol . Saw it and was like hell yea . I was going to make one that goes between the cantilever and top
rail, but with the apes I wanted it to fill the frame a little better , not the board track look . It was dented a little so I machined the sides
so you cant see the dent any more then painted it .
Don't you have a 4g ? Thought they were pretty good ?

The 4G is ok but it's still made in China & cheaply I might add. The 2015 is supposed to be better but I got a basic 2014 4G. I would get a Qmattic transmission which are made in USA & great quality. Problem with the qmatic is it won't fit the HS 49cc engines & it reduces horse power from what I'm told. I would have to get a more powerful engine to compensate for HP loss & the engine would need to fit the Qmattic which are usually 79cc or bigger predator engines.

Back