Electrically conductive glue

Wait, show me a picture of your Flux capacitor please?
Flux Capacitor:
http-2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2Fht2F20162F042Fflux-pavilion-doctor-p-party-drink-smoke-ep-stream.jpg

No wait, he's Flux Pavilion. Umm..
I have a tin of flux?
IMG_20170925_034802.jpg

you may need a new magneto - I had one on which the rivets weren't set properly (like the one your wire is soldered to) and it gave worse and worse spark as it warmed up (seems it was arcing between the loose plates of the armature) - I have a press, so I took it apart and seated all the rivets at about 20k pounds and so far it is working OK

You'll need an adipic acid solution to activate that, that's solid rosen you'll go nowhere with it.

Get a flux that can be brushed on or a type of paste. Even they make a water soluble paste for potable water systems (like everyday plumbing) that will work well too.
I thought it was "activated".. not that I really know what I'm talking about it just says activated on the tin but it's what the bloke in the YouTube video tutorial was using. Smells bloody lovely BEFORE it is burned. Can I eat it? o_O

Okay I can look for a brush on or paste type of flux. :)

you may need a new magneto - I had one on which the rivets weren't set properly (like the one your wire is soldered to) and it gave worse and worse spark as it warmed up (seems it was arcing between the loose plates of the armature) - I have a press, so I took it apart and seated all the rivets at about 20k pounds and so far it is working OK
It seems solid enough. The two rivets on that end are a bit longer than the rest.

And do what with it? Pour it in my pot? Or drip some in my tin of flux yummy Rosen whatever it is?
However you like, you can cut a piece out and dissolve it in alcohol, or you can pour it in the tin and wait a pretty good while for it to start working, some people just grind it up with a Phillips screw driver (twist it to make little particles that will dissolve easier) into an empty tin (altoids works well) and put bits of ipa in it till it is jelly like. No wonder why you couldn't get it to work lol..

However you like, you can cut a piece out and dissolve it in alcohol, or you can pour it in the tin and wait a pretty good while for it to start working, some people just grind it up with a Phillips screw driver (twist it to make little particles that will dissolve easier) into an empty tin (altoids works well) and put bits of ipa in it till it is jelly like.

Will it suddenly become easy to solder stuff then?
Fing hell I hope it helps, I'm at the end of my wick with this one little job already which is why I was even looking at the glue alternative. :confused:
At least I was going to be buying IPA anyway so if it doesn't work it isn't going to be wasted, though I might be. :rolleyes:

Will it suddenly become easy to solder stuff then?
Fing hell I hope it helps, I'm at the end of my wick with this one little job already which is why I was even looking at the glue alternative. :confused:
At least I was going to be buying IPA anyway so if it doesn't work it isn't going to be wasted, though I might be. :rolleyes:
Please don't drink rubbing alcohol or terribly bitter beers, just hit the whisky and you'll be fine chap.

Back