Engine keeps shaking out of place

In running v brakes on a mountain bike shock fork, they work well. The back is just cheap rim brakes but better than nothing. I swapped out the coaster brake wheel for a 6 speed so I could actually help with pedaling some. It's not a speed demon at all but faster than this frame really should go lol.

Thank you guys all for the help and suggestions, I will be adding metal motor mounts to my bike as well as new spokes, because the chain ripped em off :(. Just wish I could afford one of those bbr tubing frames. Thank you guys, I'll keep you updated.
If you have a welder, steel is the way to go. Less metal fatigue cracks with steel and you can make your frame beefie as all get the f out. Best adaptor for spokes is the rubber hole thingy magiger from kits. Best surface area to spoke/hub there is. Unless you use the bike side gears, even better.

Thank you guys all for the help and suggestions, I will be adding metal motor mounts to my bike as well as new spokes, because the chain ripped em off :(. Just wish I could afford one of those bbr tubing frames. Thank you guys, I'll keep you updated.
Forget those frames, they'll just take your money and never send it.

If you have a welder, steel is the way to go. Less metal fatigue cracks with steel and you can make your frame beefie as all get the f out. Best adaptor for spokes is the rubber hole thingy magiger from kits. Best surface area to spoke/hub there is. Unless you use the bike side gears, even better.
Okay. I am using the rubber grommet. But you can use the rear gear on the engine?? How may I ask

They don't send the frames??
Here, you can make up your own mind.

Back