Engine parts list?

cayminlast

Local time
6:24 PM
I was gifted a Seeutek 80cc engine which looked okay, on closer inspection the top end seems to be in good shape, but the clutch needs replacing. Which parts are recomended for a rebuild, or should I do a complete teardown first?

I was gifted a Seeutek 80cc engine which looked okay, on closer inspection the top end seems to be in good shape, but the clutch needs replacing. Which parts are recomended for a rebuild, or should I do a complete teardown first?
You can buy a whole new clutch assembly, but you can probably get away with some new pads.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I thought it was 15,000 miles that he was always gloating!!!🤣😂 & it wore out 3 walmart bikes. & Now is sitting on the kitchen shelf as a trophy!!!
I thought it was 5000, but it might be 1500. We'll know when he finally chimes in 😆
Will you guys ever get it right???...lol. 6000 miles over a 5 year period of time...lol...And I only had to replace the clutch pads once with that motor...lol.

These are the clutch pads to replace the worn ones with from Amazon USA website.
https://www.amazon.com/KQTshangmao-...=sr_1_8?keywords=motorized+bike+clutch&sr=8-8

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back