FIRST BUILD- Vintage Bike, and TECUHMSEH 3.5HP GO-KART MOTOR

Hello guys! I'm Christian, and 16 years old. I have blacksmithed for 9 years and been welding for about 9 monthes. I had an old bike that my grandfather gave me and an old Tecumseh 3.5 motor that went on my Go-Kart. So what do I do? Combine them! I am a new member, and this is my first post, and my first build. So please give me any tips and ask any questions! Thanks! I'm taking the pedals off, so I guess it's legally a motorcycle xP
P.S. My mig welder is broke and I'm to lazy to fix it, so I am using my SMAW welder, so most of these are tacks till I get the mig welder working cause the tubing is so thin and all I've been doin is burning holes. xD So sorry if the welds look nasty.

Gear Ratio question: I have a 12 tooth gear on the clutch that will go to a jackshaft that will go from an 18 tooth (connected to the clutch) to a 52 tooth which will run to a 24 tooth attached to the rear tire. How will this perform, or should I use a different gear on the jack shaft? The 12, 52, and 24 are pretty permenant, cause I'm using the original 10 speed gearing the bike came with. But I'm just asking how one set up will act to give me an idea on how my bike will perform. Cause I am going to make mine shiftable using the shifter the bike has.
Wellp, Here it is!

Attachments

• sHOP 051.jpg
    sHOP 051.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 3,321
  • sHOP 050.jpg
    sHOP 050.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 1,985
  • sHOP 047.jpg
    sHOP 047.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 1,769
  • sHOP 038.jpg
    sHOP 038.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 2,160
  • sHOP 039.jpg
    sHOP 039.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 2,160
Exhaust

Ran the exhaust and painted them flameproof black. I also made two heat shields to protect my legs, and also painted them black. Check it out!

Attachments

• Exhaust.jpg
    Exhaust.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 352
  • Exhaust closeup.jpg
    Exhaust closeup.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Front left view.jpg
    Front left view.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 430
  • Bicycle build.jpg
    Bicycle build.jpg