Free power mods.

Just a thread for anyone who's got some cheap or free power mods I can try on my 66cc 2 stroke engine. I shaved the head a bit, drilled holes in the muffler and have a homemade boost bottle that only helps with fuel economy. If you have any fun ideas I can try I would love to hear them.

FNTPuck

I pulled the dual nozzle nitrous kit off my Ninja today if ya really wanna go fast.

It will likely be the last time that motor runs, but I bet it would be fun for 2-3 seconds! :LOL:
removedkit.jpg

Unfortunately thread won't let me add pics but it has a long tube and a baffle at the end that bolts in. I drilled holes in the tube and around the stock hole on the baffle.

just this week, I sold 3 cylinders to guys that like to port them, but failed
I am definitely not interested in porting an engine. I not only don't have the tools but just don't know how to do it properly and am not interested in learning. I think there are other ways to increase power that are more efficient and less unforgiving.

You can make a speedometer first. You need an empty toilet paper roll, and a paper. You cut down the toilet paper roll about 1/8 the size.
Now you take your paper. You draw a speedometer on it. Very important: Draw the pointy thing on the highest speed you've drawn on it!

Now, you cut it out and glue it on the toilet paper roll. Then install it on the bike with chewing gum.

There, now you can go as fast as you'd like.

I am definitely not interested in porting an engine. I not only don't have the tools but just don't know how to do it properly and am not interested in learning. I think there are other ways to increase power that are more efficient and less unforgiving.
sandpaper is too much? pull your exhaust and smooth it out inside.
not willing to learn? hmmph
anyways here's another free/cheapie mod. if you have the shorty intake, get 3-4" of some hose, (silicone if possible) and extend your intake manifold. it's tunable on length
it's all a learning curve