Gas ⛽Tank

I wonder if the gasket under the valve is bad, I had one on a bike that shifted as the knob rotated which blocked off the channel that let fuel through, I super glued it in place and it never was a problem after that. That was from a cheap replacement petcock for a suzuki tank, but you could unscrew 2 small screws on the face that let you take the plate retaining the knob off, some valves I've seen can't be pulled apart because they are crimped together..

Siphon the gas out. Flush the tank. Install a in line filter and sh*t can the tank filter. You may also want to investigate into a self help book on critical thinking or mechanical trouble shooting. You might want to see if you get some flow with the gas cap off.
Don't be like that he's not that bad, at least not yet.

Hi there folks. I bought a hundred dollar 2 stroke motor recently. The threads on the tank for the valve are on the outside so the valve screws over it. I noticed most of the valves have the threads on them so they screw into the tank and not over. My question is the tank port threaded on the inside and the outside allowing you to use either type of valve. Male or female. Too late for me to check cause it's full of gas.
They are one or the other on the thread question. The outer threaded being preferable.

Back