GasBike - PhatMoto Rover bike (79cc, $500) - Black Friday Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
$700 was not worth what I paid for this bike I have had more problems with this in since I got it on may 11th and not it is June 1st and only rode it twice for a total of 10 miles Clutch is crap,Brakes crap,Throttle crap the seat was crap till I changed it to a much larger ass fit I know that it was made in china but HEY CHINA Not every ones ass is small like yours Some of us eat more then just rice patties Also it sputters from high to low speed .....I don't know about anyone else but I'm hoping these guys go out of business Their customer service even sucks fatties

$700 was not worth what I paid for this bike I have had more problems with this in since I got it on may 11th and not it is June 1st and only rode it twice for a total of 10 miles Clutch is crap,Brakes crap,Throttle crap the seat was crap till I changed it to a much larger ass fit I know that it was made in china but HEY CHINA Not every ones ass is small like yours Some of us eat more then just rice patties Also it sputters from high to low speed .....I don't know about anyone else but I'm hoping these guys go out of business Their customer service even sucks fatties
Hey bro, say hi before you go into a rant. But, the concensus is that gasbike blows.
Welcome aboard, check here for all the reviews.

Do not buy a PhatMoto. It is junk, and their customer service is non-existent. Poor quality components. Poor sub-assembly, and non-caring, insulting attitude from a snotty kid on the phone. Upon my first ride I discovered: front tire out-of-round by over a half inch - so the bike bounced down the street almost uncontrollable / cheap, mushy brakes / lots of vibration (doubt if a ride over 2 miles is even possible) / impossible to pedal if the motor is not running. I immediately contacted Customer Service. What a waste of time and source of aggravation! Over 30 emails and nothing resolved! And after asking 20 times for the name of the person I was communicating with, still no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back