Kingsmotorbikes.com/phatmoto 79cc bicycle...

hansonE

Local time
5:15 PM
hello I recently purchased a 79cc phatmoto bicycle from kingsmotorbikes.com and I have had nothing but problems with just about everything. well to start the motor that came with the bike frame had a crack in it and would leak oil everywhere. And when I went to contact them about it I never got a reply and still haven't. and I have even sent about 6 to 8 emails since i purchased it and still haven't got anyone to contact me back at all. and so then I just bought a new motor. and when I went to hook it up on the frame and I went to put gas in the gas tank and it leaks out of the frame at the back of the bike by where u hook up the back tire. It comes out of the holes that are drilled into the bike. but the gas shouldn't even reach down there. And then when i went to contact them about this next problem i encountered, they still didn't email me or call me back at all and I'm still waiting. I am appalled at the customer service on this website. I spent a ton of money on this bike so they should be able to help me with something like a leak on the frame that has to do with manufacturing. but I still haven't received any contact at all from this website. I'm cheesed!!! i will never order anything from this website again. and I encourage everyone not to deal with this website. they are not a good company obviously because it has been months since I have bought this bike and I had even bought an other one for my wife. but I don't think I will ever buy anything from kingsmotorbikes.com ever again. unless someone ends up contacting me back and giving me a refund for all my hassle . but I don't think that anyone should shop kingsmotorbikes.com unless they want to have very very poor customer service and get ripped off with them sending you defective products and not doing anything to correct their screw up.

hello I recently purchased a 79cc phatmoto bicycle from kingsmotorbikes.com and I have had nothing but problems with just about everything. well to start the motor that came with the bike frame had a crack in it and would leak oil everywhere. And when I went to contact them about it I never got a reply and still haven't. and I have even sent about 6 to 8 emails since i purchased it and still haven't got anyone to contact me back at all. and so then I just bought a new motor. and when I went to hook it up on the frame and I went to put gas in the gas tank and it leaks out of the frame at the back of the bike by where u hook up the back tire. It comes out of the holes that are drilled into the bike. but the gas shouldn't even reach down there. And then when i went to contact them about this next problem i encountered, they still didn't email me or call me back at all and I'm still waiting. I am appalled at the customer service on this website. I spent a ton of money on this bike so they should be able to help me with something like a leak on the frame that has to do with manufacturing. but I still haven't received any contact at all from this website. I'm cheesed!!! i will never order anything from this website again. and I encourage everyone not to deal with this website. they are not a good company obviously because it has been months since I have bought this bike and I had even bought an other one for my wife. but I don't think I will ever buy anything from kingsmotorbikes.com ever again. unless someone ends up contacting me back and giving me a refund for all my hassle . but I don't think that anyone should shop kingsmotorbikes.com unless they want to have very very poor customer service and get ripped off with them sending you defective products and not doing anything to correct their screw up.
Sorry to hear about your troubles bud. I almost thought about getting a Phatmoto and so glad I didn't.

With the money I would of used, I bought a 2020 Giant Escape Disc bike, with a 49cc Staton FD kit. And it's amazing. 100x better than a Phatmoto setup.

Also, as soon as I joined this forum, I realized most all of the Motorized Bicycle stores online like Kings, BikeBerry, etc are pure s**t. And they all have s**tty customer service. Just read the Dealer Reviews section on this forum.

Unfortunately everything they sell is cheap china garbage. That's why most people when they get their kits, do some upgrading. Bolts and hardware usually the first thing, then fuel line, carb, etc.

Hopefully you get this resolved, or hear back from them. If you're for sure they sold you a dud and won't contact you back, open a chargback with your credit/debit card company and get your money back.

sorry to hear about your troubles, kings and gasbike are both owed by nationwide accessories and are very well known to have terrible customer service. You should file a claim with your credit card or PayPal immediately hourly you can get your money back. Those phatmoto bikes look cool but I have read and heard lots of complaints about them like you mentioned. Hope you get your money back and chalk it up as a lesson learned

Back