G'day from adelaide aussie

Thats right. Thats why we are trying to find property to ride them. Apart from Kingston SE and my mates farm which we cant hack up we dont know of anywhere else.

No Nissans. Ive done the Nissan thing and thought it was time I got back to Toyota. I missed them so much :) I have a JZZ20 Soarer which I plan on building up while I'm off the road. It has all the basics done so its a good base to build from.

1J power

Last edited:
Finished Yay!

ok so after all this talk i finally got my 65kg *** into pull and built it i did it today took me from 9:15am this moning so half a cutting disc and ten welding rods later heres wat came to be my motorised bike it cruises about 50kmh its got a 56 tooth on the back and 6 on the front 20 inch wheels rollon throttle crappy rusty brakes i was riding it around the farm at school paddock and i somehow put it sideways a fair bit of torque with it iwas riding home and my chain came off and wrapped around the sprocket so i need to buy a new chain and make a chain tensioner spring loaded here it is anyways

Attachments

• 16-06-09_1311.jpg
    16-06-09_1311.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 131
yay somebody as apreiated it for its performance and not its looks or both:sick: my mates have called it ugly and such it is yea but still got more to do i gotta buy a new chain so i dont think we can cruise this weekend as i gott buy it from brickworks markets my chain snapped when i got up the road at about 70kmh and wrapped around the back sprocket but the wheel spins when i take off in dirt i still gotta buy an exaust as it will scare lil ole' ladys oin blue sweat outfits walkin there poodles and there walking frames and i have to extend the mount or bend it because the sprocke is not perfectly aliigned hence the chain coming off i hgave to make a roller as it is also hitting the frame but please i need more feedback or help as this is my first chain drive build

yay somebody as apreiated it for its performance and not its looks or both:sick: my mates have called it ugly and such it is yea but still got more to do i gotta buy a new chain so i dont think we can cruise this weekend as i gott buy it from brickworks markets my chain snapped when i got up the road at about 70kmh and wrapped around the back sprocket but the wheel spins when i take off in dirt i still gotta buy an exaust as it will scare lil ole' ladys oin blue sweat outfits walkin there poodles and there walking frames and i have to extend the mount or bend it because the sprocke is not perfectly aliigned hence the chain coming off i hgave to make a roller as it is also hitting the frame but please i need more feedback or help as this is my first chain drive build

Hey use the same tensioner as mine(zbox style, guy at brickworks sells them for like $7), basicly fit the chain, ride it for a few seconds to loosen all the slack, then adjust the tentioner.

finished the second time and hopefully for ever now

well after one attempt didnt go so well so heres wat happened

1.bolt holding the sprocket to the back wheel kept falling off
2.chain was to long so i shortened it and shortened it to short so instead of buying a new chain i moved the motor plus i had to move the motor anyway as the chain wasnt aligned properly
3.cant relly think of wat to type in this box i created............ok.
4.engine bolts were **** alloy allen key head ones i salvaged form old bikes so i bought 4 high tensile steel ones and locknuts for the back wheel sprocket
5.made a kill switch bracket

Attachments

• 23-06-09_1923.jpg
    23-06-09_1923.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Back