Got a 224, what should I do?

GW's Motorized

Local time
11:31 PM
I picked up a predator 224 for a killer deal today. It was in the "open box" section at harbor freight, and today they had a 40% off on any orange tagged items, and it had an orange tag. I also got an additional 20% off using my aunt's employee discount. So I got this engine 60% off the open box price, dropping it to $64. I have no clue what I'm gonna put it on and I am debating on building a motor bike with it.

So my question is, what do I do with it?
20240126_172630.jpg

Gib to me.

No seriously that's an awesome deal even to put in your back pocket so you can build something later.

Make sure your flywheel nut is tight, these are known to ship loose
That was my thought. It's likely gonna sit on the shelf until I find something to do with it

I kinda got it in mind for building a mini bike, but I'm not sure if I can build one affordably from scratch, so it might end up going on a bicycle. Not sure yet
Surprisingly the frame kits aren't crazy expensive, so unless you have parts laying around it would be a lot of work to save a little money.

Surprisingly the frame kits aren't crazy expensive, so unless you have parts laying around it would be a lot of work to save a little money.
Exactly my thoughts. I also may be moving across the country soon, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna do anything with it until after that

Back