No matter what I do top speed stays constant.

And thats one of the reason why I eliminated the tensioner and custom cut and fit my chains to the bike with the direct attach of the sprocket to the mag wheels.
I got as close to tensioner-less as possible and added a skate-wheel case tensioner.

I heard those mag wheels crack, remember, I'm 300lbs.

Hence the reason I went with mags wheels, cable pull, hydraulic disk caliper brakes on mine with the P-85 also capable of 50+ but usually stay around 30 to 35 MPH...lol...No need to always cleaning racing stripes from the undies...lol.

The cable pull, hydraulic calipers really react quickly and safely, stops on a dime and leaves 9 cents change...lol...Very little cable stretch with the hydraulic caliper verses the manual ones I used to have.
thoes are the brakes i have and are referring to. they are better than mechanical brakes but not by much. im not a fan of either.

I heard those mag wheels crack, remember, I'm 300lbs.
Thats why I use only the much stronger built 3 spoke mag wheels...The bike is 80 to 90 pounds and my fat lard arse is 220 right now, mine have been holding up just fine with no cracks for years now powered with a torque monster Phantom 85.

Thats why I use only the much stronger built 3 spoke mag wheels...The bike is 80 to 90 pounds and my fat lard arse is 220 right now, mine have been holding up just fine with no cracks for years now powered with a torque monster Phantom 85.
I doubt they would hold up as well around here. A small agricultural town with garbage roads isn't very nice to wheels on these.

80lbs is a bit more though, and I have a Phantom killer.(⁠ ⁠´⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠`⁠)

Ya know, my bike seems alot lighter than that, and the last heavy part I am going to add is the gas tank. It should be fairly light. I'll weigh it after I'm done building it.

Your not carrying extra rear baskets or around 30 pounds worth of tools and spare parts on yours either...Hell, even my chain guard I changed out from the 5 ounce ones in the kit ito a guard that weighs one full pound all by itself...lol...And my wheels are heavier than most due to using Kevlar tires and extra ultra thick slime tubes.

The weight also includes my one gallon tank full of gas...lol...Even that extra wide ball and spring suspension seat weighs more than the stock seats.

Your not carrying extra rear baskets or around 30 pounds worth of tools and spare parts on yours either...Hell, even my chain guard I changed out from the 5 ounce ones in the kit is a one full pound all by itself...lol...And my wheels are heavier than most due to using Kevlar tires and extra ultra thick slime tubes.

The weight also includes my one gallon tank full of gas...lol...Even that extra wide ball and spring suspension seat weighs more than the stock seats.
Yeah, my gas tank is gonna be the heavy part lol. I'm likely never gonna fill.it up all the way.

Back