Greetings from southern Sweden!

WhizzerWayne

Local time
11:39 PM
Hi my name is as you most likey have guessed Wayne!

! own and operate a black 1999 whizzer and have done so for about 4 years.

Just started looking in to modifications and service tips on this page.

Got my whizzer stolen about 3 years ago:cry: but as i live in a small comunity i found the theif and took it back:love:

the ******* destroyed the ignition and had ripped of all the emblems,broken both the front brake handle and the taillight, ripped off the air cleaner assembly(cleaner and the tube that goes from the carb, and painted the front fender red and strapped on a metal wire basket on the back fender with steel wire as i took of the luggage rack becuse it looked much better without it so naturally the paint on the rear fender was chipped off.

long story short, there are no whizzer markings on i had to replace the aircleaner wih an old harley bird-catcher typ thing and made a temorary taillight lens from a red reflective warning triangle. can't get a new break lever aircleaner nor taillight lens becuse wizzer's home page dosen't ship to sweden so i hade to make due with whatever i could.

i've driven her for about 7000miles and she's still runs like a clock and thanks to the enormus aircleaner and it's shape it kinda forces the air in the carb so i can get her up to about 40mph without removing any of the restrictors.

i'll get to the point i need some things for her as you may understand, i need the break lever and ignition for obvios reasons and i need a new taillight lens and a headlight bulb, since i live in sweden and there never was any whizzer retailers it's impossible for me to get this parts would be very happy if some nice person could help me get the things i need.:bowdown:

Best regards Wayne

Welcome to MBc, Wayne. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, 'Sticky' by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. 'Sticky' by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions" is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer.

My best suggestion I can make to you would be to consider this post as your 'introduction to the membership.' Then, start reading the threads in our "Whizzer & Antiqued Motoredbikes" Forum. You might consider directing a post there to member Quenton Guenther...I think he just about wrote the book on Whizzers. Good luck to you, Wayne.

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back