Heavier clutch spring (minarelli build)

Anybody find a heavier clutch spring for minarelli builds? I got my rdm clutch stage 2 finally except one problem..
They are out of clutch springs, supply issue again grr. This is the last component I need for assembly. Smolik performance are out of stock too. Smolik said in a post stock springs are about 250 lbs pressure and aftermarket are 390 lbs aproximately. Anyone find another avenue Im all ears. Thx a bunch.
Die springs... By size and strength.... Everything I found was out of stock and I'm also waiting on RDM... I'm just going to run the Zeda 40 motors stock with some mild clean up and forget about the minerelli /piaggo conversion...save my money and use the 1 clutch disc from RDM I do have for a paper weight or spinning target for plinking... Maybe use the pads... I don't like to run stuff I can't get parts for or it a year- 6 months to get... Or a bit at a time so when I get the last pieces I've lost the first parts to go with it....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-035117.png
    Screenshot_20220120-035117.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20220120-035402.png
    Screenshot_20220120-035402.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20220120-035456.png
    Screenshot_20220120-035456.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 109
Die springs... By size and strength.... Everything I found was out of stock and I'm also waiting on RDM... I'm just going to run the Zeda 40 motors stock with some mild clean up and forget about the minerelli /piaggo conversion...save my money and use the 1 clutch disc from RDM I do have for a paper weight or spinning target for plinking... Maybe use the pads... I don't like to run stuff I can't get parts for or it a year- 6 months to get... Or a bit at a time so when I get the last pieces I've lost the first parts to go with it....
Same here. When I build I wanna be able to repair it any time, for life.

Yeah the world going to 💩, better have your guns & food stocked piled!! I do! I see a big world change this year, & its not going to be good. The goverment is already implementing segregation, if you havent had a covid shot. Just sit back & wait. I'm the minority because I'm not taking a shot that has programmable nano cells contained in that shot & the goverment is telling me I cant go here or there because of it. It's time we rallied the troops, & I mean in the form a of a militia.

Yeah the world going to 💩, better have your guns & food stocked piled!! I do! I see a big world change this year, & its not going to be good. The goverment is already implementing segregation, if you havent had a covid shot. Just sit back & wait. I'm the minority because I'm not taking a shot that has programmable nano cells contained in that shot & the goverment is telling me I cant go here or there because of it. It's time we rallied the troops, & I mean in the form a of a militia.
I take a dose of ivermectin for a 250# horse didn't get sick no worms and my mane isn't mangy...

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_070338076_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220120_070338076_HDR.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 93
I take a dose of ivermectin for a 250# horse didn't get sick no worms and my mane isn't mangy...
That's what I got, but I'm using the topical form of it. 😂🤣🤪👍 Thought I was the only crazy 1 taking drugs for livestock.

I grew up with people who were jumping out of moving cars on that... Whatever gets you through the night in suppose
Lol it would take your mind off your waiting parts order.😂🤣 The pic of wheels you got, is there 3 full sets of wheels there?

Back