Hello from Leipzig

Luis Rosa

Local time
10:18 AM
Hello all!. I am Luis Rosa, Portuguese, living in Germany for some years now. I found the forum from Jaguar's website links, and I was looking for legal information on the Chinese motors here in Germany. I already know we can have a motorized bike (my motor is already ordered, the "80cc" version, will install it soon). For those with a driver's licence, you just have to make a 3rd party liability insurance (30 euros per year) No registration needed. Kids from 15 onwards can get a special licence for driving one of these in driving schools. same insurance is needed for the kids, but a bit more expensive.

hello Luis. I would be surprised if there is any other person from Germany on this forum

hello Luis. I would be surprised if there is any other person from Germany on this forum

Well, in one other forum, there were 2 registered members from Germany out of more than a thousand users... But I am also here for the extra knowlege base. It has been a long time since I fiddled with a 2 stroke. Back then there was no internet, we relied on experience and older frineds knowlege. It is nice to be able to tap to the the knowlege of a whole group of people like this.

Back