Help please

Soulfly

Local time
3:23 PM
It's me again. I'm trying to get this avenger 85 put together and I can't get the head gasket on any suggestions? I need to get this going today.

20240106_114906.jpg

It looks like your studs are either bent or the threading for the studs is crooked or a combination of both making the studs screw in off centre...Which is it???

If the head gasket holes do not line up, neither will the cylinder line up properly for even and smooth piston operation.

I need to get this going today.
So far, what I have been seeing about the over-hyped Avenger, the so-called "Phantom Killer" has not been overly impressive as of yet...If the studs being bent or mis-drilled threaded holes are not even correct out of the box, I fear the quality control is not quite there yet.

So far, what I have been seeing about the over-hyped Avenger, the so-called "Phantom Killer" has not been overly impressive as of yet...If the studs being bent or mis-drilled threaded holes are not even correct out of the box, I fear the quality control is not quite there yet.
I was afraid of that and this is the second set of studs. I emailed california motor bike and he told me just to wiggle it on carefully.....yepper.

Back