Hi everyone New to the community

Ive only been building bikes for about 3 months now but so far I have 3 builds and a few others in the works. Let me know what you guys think

That is a sweet looking bike! I just looked at it! Nice Job! I usually dont like chain but thats sweet dude!

BchCruizer you said so go ahead and start throwing your bricks..Real men use there fist..they don't have to hide behind a crowd throwing little sticks and stones at people.

I can not disagree more real men do not through bricks and or there fist.
Real men talk and tries to work out there differences, real men do not use violence over something is silly as witch engine type is better.
It real simple if you don't like friction kit then don't use one, If you don't like chain drive kit then don't use one..
But what you don't do, is to get into a fight over something that is real important, much less to start throwing bricks and or fist over something this silly is this, is just plain wrong.

BchCruizer you said so go ahead and start throwing your bricks..Real men use there fist..they don't have to hide behind a crowd throwing little sticks and stones at people.

I can not disagree more real men do not through bricks and or there fist.
Real men talk and tries to work out there differences, real men do not use violence over something is silly as witch engine type is better.
It real simple if you don't like friction kit then don't use one, If you don't like chain drive kit then don't use one..
But what you don't do, is to get into a fight over something that is real important, much less to start throwing bricks and or fist over something this silly is this, is just plain wrong.
I have tried to be nice to him. I have sent him personal messages trying to be his friend then he turns around and always has some negative crap to say about me and im sick of it..Im not playing his little games. I never said I wanna fight him or hurt him hes the one saying he wants to throw bricks. dont turn that around on me. Hes the one that started his s*it with me because i like my kit and it hasn't let me stranded for 6,000miles and he's always got something to say about it..telling me im delirious and a liar..I have no problem if he wants to be cool then lets be cool. if not then leave me alone or im gonna tell ya off again..plain and simple if ya dont like what i say then dont read it..I start a post and here comes fabian talking his b.s. about me.. I sent him private message about this nonsense and told him what i thought of it..haven't heard from him since and im glad its been peaceful with out all this childish throwing bricks b.s. I like this forum your good people and at 1st i was kinda boasting about my kit alot i was just excited and wanted other people to realize that motorized biking doesnt have to be constant tinkering that it can be very reliable with close to no maintenance. but i realized thats not the way to be around my fellow bikers..you guys like to tinker and i respect that...if he wants to be cool then lets be cool and put all this immature he said she said throwing bricks nonsense behind us..

I don't like to tinker. It offends the engineer ethic, it says the machinery wasn't good enough in the first place. after Christmas, it's 4 stroke with good oil in it for me.

Bch I hate to tinker, that's why I went with a 4 stroke, there more reliable and less tinkering, I'm the same way put the kit on, fill it with oil and gas and go forget tinkering. The less i have to do the better.

As far as the other you misunderstand me, I was not trying to turn it around on you at all .
I was simply saying to both sides let debate in a friendly way, both kit has there good and bad qualities.

I had a similar thing happen to me in this form, but instead of escalating the disagreement, I posted wait lets not get personal lets keep this on a friendly term, we can disagree without going to war. That all I was saying.
In my case the other person agreed and we went on with our debate without going to war with each other.
We are now friends and has discussions and debates all the time. And we don't go to war. LOL

Bch I hate to tinker, that's why I went with a 4 stroke, there more reliable and less tinkering, I'm the same way put the kit on, fill it with oil and gas and go forget tinkering. The less i have to do the better.

As far as the other you misunderstand me, I was not trying to turn it around on you at all .
I was simply saying to both sides let debate in a friendly way, both kit has there good and bad qualities.

I had a similar thing happen to me in this form, but instead of escalating the disagreement, I posted wait lets not get personal lets keep this on a friendly term, we can disagree without going to war. That all I was saying.
In my case the other person agreed and we went on with our debate without going to war with each other.
We are now friends and has discussions and debates all the time. And we don't go to war. LOL
I love to tinker just not on something brand new.. Im like you i just wanna install and ride..there's nothing worse than being broke down 30miles from home on your bicycle! Even 3miles from home is no fun pedaling..I dont like arguing over something silly. I would rather be friends and get along. I thought we were going to be friends and then i read that last post about throwing a brick at me and just got under my skin. I usually laugh it off..But I just wanna come on here and get along with everyone. Your a bunch of good people. I think its silly to sit here and bicker..Im not going to anymore..If I offended anyone at any point on this forum i do apologize!

Back