Hi from FatherTime

FatherTime

Local time
11:54 AM
I am new to the motored bikes(both the forum and the actual machines) I am a bike repairman in my spare time and sell used bikes online. I Started out just going to build a home built recumbent, from bike parts found at the scrapyard,back in the 80's I was into bmx freestyle and later I became a bicycle courier, so I have been a committed(or I should have been committed) biker all my life. But as I searched through the ton's of steel to find parts I found that I couldn't let pieces of bicycle history get crushed so I started collecting. And now between my partner and I we own over 100 bikes(give or take depending on how the bike market is doing at the time we count them), and are planning to put motors on some for ourselves. I will be doing a gas Jesse James chopper and perhaps a electric recumbent, as of now I have the J.J. minus the motor, and am in the design stages of the "bent". I hope to be a contributing member soon, thanks for having me. Paul

From BoltsMissing "Welcome to MBC.

Some pictures in the forum's Gallery of these old bikes would be most welcome to.

All the Best
BoltsM."

I really don't have a lot of what you guys would call "old bikes" most of my stuff runs from the 70's and up, but I will post what I have for you. Since I
am pretty familiar with bmx I had concentrated more on those and other bikes that I knew, But some just say hey don't leave me behind. Pictures coming soon.

Back