Hi my name is, my name is Kuuuu kuuu kuuu Karl Snarl

He's been here longer than I have...lol.
An I found this forum by complete accident. Didn't even know their were forums for these bikes till years after I started building them. An it was all because I found this odd little engine with a single piece jug. Turns out those are some of the longest lived and most reliable engines in the stock out of the box options, for a budget.

I don't think it's something to be too terribly proud of. :D It is the result of going on 17 years of working from home... with multiple computers and monitors on the desk... and a job that allows for a bit of time between tasks to do other things.

An I found this forum by complete accident. Didn't even know their were forums for these bikes till years after I started building them. An it was all because I found this odd little engine with a single piece jug. Turns out those are some of the longest lived and most reliable engines in the stock out of the box options, for a budget.
Hey, me too. I can't remember what I was looking for at the time though.

I don't think it's something to be too terribly proud of. :D It is the result of going on 17 years of working from home... with multiple computers and monitors on the desk... and a job that allows for a bit of time between tasks to do other things.
Getting to work in front of a monitor from home in Idaho has its benefits. No outdoor winter weather.
Most of the USA has at least some pretty cold and nasty winter weather each year except for the far southern areas.
I would consider just that a big benefit…and being able wake up and work from a computer chair in shorts or pajama pants. 🙂

Back