How about twin engines?

The 'Double whiz' runs, and runs well... She's loud. fast. and kicks ###(backside)!!!

Why not hook one engine for firstgear and the other for second gear with a double sprocket on the rear? one sprocket 44 teeth and the other 22 teeth. then the tricky part is disengaging one and engaging the other. I suspect around 50 MPH.

Now you guys are going to make me let the cat out of the bag now arent you,
I've with the help of my friends in Canada have been working on this for some time now, a hibyrd motoredtrike, the trike will be quad-powered, human,solor,gas and electric.
I shoting for somthing in the range of 350 mpg with a top speed of around 40mph with a load range of 750 lbs

Attachments

• mod1.jpg
    mod1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 374
Twin but separate engines

:D I do have on my agenda , two separate engines for my bike,
Rear Wheel - Chinese 80 cc
Front Wheel - Heinsmann 36V :D

here's a peek at the new updated frame

Attachments

• frame1.jpg
    frame1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 309
This frame looks alot more stable than the first. The solar panels are going to costly sren't they Loco?

I thinking along the lines of about 9 grand,when its complete but I'm working on it to be a human powered RV so is my friends in Canada but I dont think he is going solor with his

:cool:beautiful work, loco!

the amount of time/money/effort you have in your project inspires me to start my new dual engine/three engine bike project!

Back