How do i remove clutch....

JuraTyKokotko

Local time
7:32 AM
I literally am done. I need to put a new clutch in my huasheng... i got the tapered shaft. I just cant in any way remove the damm clutch. cant use puller cause theres no points where i could put the "puller arms"

You might be able to use the trick guys use to pull flywheels. Put the bolt in the end a few threads, put a pry bar behind the clutch, and pry on it while tapping the bolt with a hammer. This could knock it loose.

I literally am done. I need to put a new clutch in my huasheng... i got the tapered shaft. I just cant in any way remove the damm clutch. cant use puller cause theres no points where i could put the "puller arms"
Remove the clutch springs then take the 3 clutch shoe anchor bolts off & remove the clutch shoes
Then screw in long 6mm bolts and it'll pull the clutch off.
Spray some WD 40 on the shaft area to lubricate it, loosen it and tap it a few times with a 10 lb hammer :ROFLMAO: JKN about the 10 lb hammer

Remove the clutch springs then take the 3 clutch shoe anchor bolts off & remove the clutch shoes
Spray some WD 40 on the shaft area to lubricate it, loosen it and tap it a few times with a 10 lb hammer :ROFLMAO: JKN about the 10 lb hammer
Seafoam deep creap or PB blaster sill work better than wd40

I have the heavy duty clutch.. so no anchor bolts....

Back