How do i remove clutch....

Attachments

• IMG_20231027_234719.jpg
    IMG_20231027_234719.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 56
Do you got a heel bar/pry bar like these? If so, put it behind the clutch. Next find a bolt that will thread all the way into the crankshaft, preferably a allen bolt.

Pry or put pressure on the back of the clutch with the pry bars, take a small hammer & hit on the head of the allen bolt with your hammer. It might take a couple light blows & the clutch will come flying off. You might need 2 bars & a extra person to help you.
Screenshot_20231030-134701_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231030-134739_Chrome.jpg

I have tried that but except with modified flat heads... Didn't really workout. I even borrowed some pullers from a friend. But there's so little space behind the clutch that the puller arm doesn't fit

I have tried that but except with modified flat heads... Didn't really workout. I even borrowed some pullers from a friend. But there's so little space behind the clutch that the puller arm doesn't fit
But did you try to remove the clutch with bars like I mentioned? If not, I would get a second hand & try it. If that's not a option, Buy another engine!

Just a guess but I would bet the big grayish blackish part comes out of the case and might make it easier to pop out clutch
If it doesn't then hopefully the other side of case comes off then install clutch bolt and give it a few taps holding crank in so it doesn't shoot out and wreck everything
Remember just a guess but thats how you get a flywheel off a predator 79 and 212cc motor. Hope it helps

Just a guess but I would bet the big grayish blackish part comes out of the case and might make it easier to pop out clutch
If it doesn't then hopefully the other side of case comes off then install clutch bolt and give it a few taps holding crank in so it doesn't shoot out and wreck everything
Remember just a guess but thats how you get a flywheel off a predator 79 and 212cc motor. Hope it helps
I can remove it, if the clutch is still on the crank

Back