How do i remove clutch....

Then you might want to try the other method by removing other side of the case and putting bolt back in clutch part way and giving it a few little taps with a hammer. It should loosen it up or pop it out but remember to hold other side of engine in so it don't shoot out when you tap clutch side.

youtube was useless here.
Anytime you need a decent mechanical video a half explained, lo-res, shakily held camera will have a noisy 3 minute video of the bit you already tried.

What photo you have?

Whats a huasheng? Is it like the Sach clone, Zeda clone etc?

Or is it a honda clone?
Tapered shafts love a bit of heat (from an electric heat gun or a propane torch) and some wd40, rp7, CRC, or a mix of 2stroke oil, Kerosene and fish oil in a spray bottle.

I use a 3 jaw puller or a spacer and bolt with 2 pry bars...

I always end up dropping all the tools a thousand times, so i can recomend a good vice or clamping, holding, helper thing.

Anytime you need a decent mechanical video a half explained, lo-res, shakily held camera will have a noisy 3 minute video of the bit you already tried.

What photo you have?

Whats a huasheng? Is it like the Sach clone, Zeda clone etc?

Or is it a honda clone?
Tapered shafts love a bit of heat (from an electric heat gun or a propane torch) and some wd40, rp7, CRC, or a mix of 2stroke oil, Kerosene and fish oil in a spray bottle.

I use a 3 jaw puller or a spacer and bolt with 2 pry bars...

I always end up dropping all the tools a thousand times, so i can recomend a good vice or clamping, holding, helper thing.
Its a copy of honda gxh50. Tapered. After borrowing 5 pullers from a friend and none of them helped me. I just made my own puller. Puller is bent in half but clutch is finally out.

You might be able to use the trick guys use to pull flywheels. Put the bolt in the end a few threads, put a pry bar behind the clutch, and pry on it while tapping the bolt with a hammer. This could knock it loose.
I removed the flywheel on my 212 by tapping the shaft with a hammer, but the crankcase cover was removed at the time. I’ve never seen a huasheng engine, so idk if that would work on the clutch or not.

I removed the flywheel on my 212 by tapping the shaft with a hammer, but the crankcase cover was removed at the time. I’ve never seen a huasheng engine, so idk if that would work on the clutch or not.
I tried tapping it with a hammer, didnt help me at all. Stubborn clutch that was

Back