How much fun can you have on a motorized bicycle?

N

Neoklis

Hello guys, this is my first post on the forum!! After owing a motorized bicycle for 1 year I have to say that it is one of the most fun things to do, if you enjoy DIY, engineering and of course riding!!

With the advise of many people in the forum regarding MB Mods the power of the bike gradually increased over time (reed valve, port, cylinder, piston work) making it one of the most enjoyable machines I own.

I have uploaded a video with the best moments I had with it so far. Hope you enjoy!!

MODS:
reed valve
piston skirt
jetting
port work
shaved head a bit
speed demon muffler (just for the sound, help a bit with torque but not much)
TOP SPEED: stock was 45km/h now it hits 60 km/h (with 44T sprocket)

Yeah Neoklis! It is a Blast.
I've got motorcycles and quads, but I love these bikes.
And wonderful to experiment with.
With only a modified head (shaved and squish cut), port work and jetting I got 66kph!
Stock pipe (flange and gasket drilled to 19mm) and no mods to piston.

Like you I ride mine off road and on long highway trips.
Long trips at 50-60kph has been hard on the rod bearings.

That video of you carrying the bike on back of a motorcycle was awesome!
Try that with any motorcycle or scooter!

Right on brother! You get it!

Steve

Well I'm currently homeless and it's raining as I type but have a mb I built, did this during a pause after seeing a couple cars doing it.

Yep donuts in the rain will never stop being fun :D hope you find a home soon mate!!

Nowadays, motorized bikes are such a newly popular electric bikes which are being used more often. Last month my brother also had bought his new motorized bike which was shipped We Will Transport It services. After his bike transportation he had enjoyed a lot. This motorized bike means clean energy, transportation that will get us where we want without having to worry about the energy needed for any trip. I think this bike is the perfect option to enjoy with friends and family in various outdoor activities.

Last edited:
Back