I just installed a grubee skyhawk gt5 - interesting

I messed with different jets this weekend and it is running the best with a 67. It still has a little hesitation around 5200 rpm where it will climb in rpm up to that point, then stick around 5200 for a few seconds. After the little pause in action though, it will just climb and climb until I'm going over 40mph and I back off.

Anything richer and the stumble around 5200 is increased. I put a 65 in it and it would barely rev so I assuming that was running extremely lean at that point.
I may have already asked you this, but what is the elev. where you live? I am at 5400 ft.. For a long time I was able to use a 68 jet using the 2nd notch down on the needle, and be right on with my builds. One notch lower it would 4 stroke. one notch higher it would bawl when you quickly snap open the throttle. Lately with the different engines I am getting the needles only have 4 notches. I can't get them lean enough without cutting another notch which is a pain in the butt, and will probably have to just order a bunch of #66 jets for them. Just when you think you have found a standard up pops another variable.

I may have already asked you this, but what is the elev. where you live? I am at 5400 ft.. For a long time I was able to use a 68 jet using the 2nd notch down on the needle, and be right on with my builds. One notch lower it would 4 stroke. one notch higher it would bawl when you quickly snap open the throttle. Lately with the different engines I am getting the needles only have 4 notches. I can't get them lean enough without cutting another notch which is a pain in the butt, and will probably have to just order a bunch of #66 jets for them. Just when you think you have found a standard up pops another variable.

I live at 1500 ft. I have the needle on the last notch right now so the needle is sitting in the lowest position. It really revs nice with quick snaps on the throttle and it runs really strong on the 67, just that little spot at 5200 where it wont climb for a bit could be improved.

I'll try to get out tomorrow and move the needle and/or go one jet leaner and see what happens.

Back