i still say electric is better.

im starting to wonder if my life choiuces may be flawed the last few days ive only eaten cheese wiz over 9 can

its ok i still like you becuase ya mustace is amazeing im not even kidding i never had one before not sure i can even grow 1 i give up its so scratchy
I actually have mine shaved off and have for a few months. I will start growing my face fungus back here soon. I usually stop shaving in October and go through to March. Gotta keep my face warm. My facial hair isn't really all that impressive, my ginger and blonde genetics are strong, so it grows in all scraggly.

Me with a full beard and "long" hair sometime around December in the first picture. Me a couple of weeks ago with my summer hair and bald face with my Cousin at her wedding reception. Yes, I am tall, and yes, she is small. Of the 22 grandchildren on this side of the family, we are the biggest and smallest lol.

Attachments

• mefuzzyface.jpg
    mefuzzyface.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 42
  • menmecousin.jpg
    menmecousin.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 45
in boot camp i didnt even have to shave lol ..i was 17 or 18 i forget but jonied soon as i was legal and for real i didnt need to shave back then maybe im more flawed then i even know

"long" being the relative term directly related to how much hair you actually have left...lol...Your catching up to me...lol.
I won't go bald. Just a slightly larger forhead. I have my Dad's genetics, and at 68 years old he still has most of his hair. My brother on the other hand... he's got the Friar bald spot going.

I won't go bald. Just a slightly larger forhead. I have my Dad's genetics, and at 68 years old he still has most of his hair. My brother on the other hand... he's got the Friar bald spot going.
I'm a typical Celtic throwback to my Grandfather on my mothers side...I am the only one besides him in the entire family that has lost most of my hair...lol.

The baldness gene can skip a generation...lol.

Back