I think it’s a KTM 50 carb

Offset is to the left or the right. Not upward. Those are just stock. As a mater of fact they are stock intakes, and not as you say the same.
Oh for heavens sake...
https://www.gasbike.net/products/off-set-air-intake-pipe-gt5
$10.
It's frin' name is off-set intake, call them what you want but it's what I have used many times.
air-intake-off-set_large.png

You can eat some crow now while you watch this, pay attention to the zoom in pic and you can see another Offset Intake.

PirateLAX.gif

How's that crow tasting?

Oh for heavens sake...
https://www.gasbike.net/products/off-set-air-intake-pipe-gt5
$10.
It's frin' name is off-set intake, call them what you want but it's what I have used many times.
air-intake-off-set_large.png

You can eat some crow now while you watch this, pay attention to the zoom in pic and you can see another Offset Intake.

PirateLAX.gif

How's that crow tasting?
I don't think I have ever met anyone as insistent on proving their complete lack of the ability to realize when they are wrong, But it's your lie so you should tell it however you want to. As for the crow, I have had it before. It's not as bad as you might think. Better than the alternative thinking that it's never for you, And no the closeup on the bike is not a offset intake. What is the mater with you.

I don't think I have ever met anyone as insistent on proving their complete lack of the ability to realize when they are wrong, But it's your lie so you should tell it however you want to.
Calling me a Liar Gary?
f*** You for even questioning my integrity as them be fightin' words dude.
Now is good time to apologize to me!

Sheesh settle down guys. I think the guy from zeda uses that same carb. Almost looks like a mikuni or clone of one. Hopefully the rest of my parts for my 2 stroke big bore build will come soon need the bike too. We're here to get help on these bikes, not argue.

Calling me a Liar Gary?
f**k You for even questioning my integrity as them be fightin' words dude.
Now is good time to apologize to me!
OK so maybe you really don't know the difference. In that case you wouldn't be lying you would just be talking out of your ass. So if this is the case, which by the way I highly doubt then you have my undying apology. You can chose which one. I mean I could guess, but I'm sure you with a little thought could come up with what is obvious. Wait a minute Santa just showed up at the door, he said just believe. Bulls**t is bulls**t.

Sheesh settle down guys. I think the guy from zeda uses that same carb. Almost looks like a mikuni or clone of one. Hopefully the rest of my parts for my 2 stroke big bore build will come soon need the bike too. We're here to get help on these bikes, not argue.

Exactly,

nah i have some vm mikuni, something is up with the ground off numbers though

i will give it a go and see what happens, i was told they have atomizing issues, dunno

Offset is to the left or the right. Not upward. Those are just stock. As a mater of fact they are stock intakes, and not as you say the same.
The Caddy has a stock short welded tube intake, and the Fito has a stock cast intake. They don't make offset cast intakes, and while they do make offset welded tube intakes the one on the Caddy is not one of them.. Why do you insist on arguing a point that you are completely wrong about. It dosen't exactly shine a light of knowledge through your commentary. Lest you just believe we are all very stupid you should sling that BS (which by the way the
pics. do help clarify) somewhere else.

I have no idea what your on about nor care anymore

Sorry for mucking up the thread. I have a terrible bulls**t response, and should try to better avoid it. Still I would hope that if you found me talking such clear nonsense you will point me in the right direction.:)

Back