I want one of these!!!

bigkev81

Local time
10:47 PM
I don't know if you guys have seen this, but I want on of these.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131754658299?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Great for night visibility, and doubles as a computer by connecting to your phone via bluetooth.

The app shows your riding stats, as well as allowing you to program your own pictures onto it.

Anyone tried one before? I'm usually weary of chinese crap, but I have never seen anything like this before. I will probably order one next week unless i hear bad things about it.

Cheers
Kev

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Bit chunky on the wheel, centre hole might be a bit narrow for some hubs, up to 60kph/37mph might not be up to some MB top speeds and of course Bluetooth does drain your phone battery..
Price has certainly come down, or maybe that's because I am not looking at UK eBay lol. Says it is from Hong Kong but "item doesn't post", wonder how it gets to Oz then.. o_O
There's a couple who cycle with these around my area, they (or similar product) are certainly very bright and festive, very visible from the side.

haven't seen it - just a black square in middle of your post

People tend to steer towards what they look at, in this case your wheels!
good luck

tried diff 'puter - guess it's OK if you like that sort of thing

Back