Is it My Fault?

inspectorcritic

Local time
6:31 AM
Finally got that new motor I order to start without much ran 10 minutes for 3 miles at half throttle then it lost power and died.

But, is what I did I took the guts out of the muffler! Give it power or so would that have killed or ruined it not enough back pressure?

Attachments

• 20210329_172813.jpg
    20210329_172813.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 117
Finally got that new motor I order to start without much ran 10 minutes for 3 miles at half throttle then it lost power and died.

But, is what I did I took the guts out of the muffler! Give it power or so would that have killed or ruined it not enough back pressure?
Did you clean it out and check for debris before running it?

May have a leaking head gasket?
Bolts are all tight never took the head off.
Got it going again going the other way no since to continue ran for a mile then took gas piss cough stop again.
How would I detect that?
You would be hearing hiss, hiss, hiss wouldn't you?

That is a really tough question...
It really boils down to your view of the world...

If you can know that free will does not exist, it would appear it is not your fault. Ironically, Einstein did not believe that free will existed, as classical mechanics and laws of gravity etc, are very deterministic.... Deterministic means IF THEN.... You can show causality between events proving that X caused Y, thus in a determininistic world with causality it is impossible for free will to exist as there are no free variables, everything is in a causal blockchain or linked list that point back to eachother... Schrondingers laws regarding quantum mechanics at first might have thrown a wrench into that idea, and Einstein remarked god does not play with dice suggesting that shrondingers belief of uncertatinty and randomness as god playing with dice... It is proven that shrondiner is correct, however and the physicist michao kako in an interview said that shrondingers laws would support free will. However that is bulls**t, and most people disagree with him... Even though events may be uncertain, that does not point a picture of free will as randomly getting outcomes by throwing dice per say would conflict with determinism, but it does not make you free if the future is random. Furthermore, macroscopic objects like humans have a wave function so small that quantum mechanics does not really influence us...
In conclusion, it is not your fault, and this can be proven with science.
We therefore know that on macroscopic levels with things > electron sizes, determinism wins....
We have yet to show that the brain is a quantum computer or has elements of quantum uncertainity, however if proven our subconsouus is affected by qauntum mechanics then the future is not completely determined but perhaps a bit random... However, if QM has no impact on the brain, then the future is already determined. This ties into the idea of a block universe theory where time and future is already written.
Really I have yet to hear a scientific argument in favor of free will, therefore it is not your fault. Ironically, Einstein even believed that murders do not have free will and were not responsible for their crimes, however he throught they should still be locked up in the interest of keeping the public safe.
regarding my personal beliefs, i am against freewill. However, the elements of quantum uncertanity do mean its possible to achieve quantum immortality. Similar to how schrondgiers cat is both dead and alive, it is possible to also be dead and alive and achieve immortality assuming upon death a parrell world is spawned due to a collapsing wave function.
i personally believe that i am immortal and have infinite copies of myself in infinite parell worlds. The idea of wave functions collapsing spawning parell worlds supports this, however this can not be proven with our current framework of physics or maybe it is impossible to prove. Nevertheless, cyrogenics is a good idea to achieve immortaliy in this universe, which ill prolly sign up for in around 70 years when ill be 88... Without cyrogenics, it is not possible to achieve immortality in this universe, but perhaps attainable in another paralel universe but the laws of physics prevent communication between parallel universes, so some people argue then, does it really make a difference. Its like if a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, did it really fall. If you are alive in a parallel world but you could never confirm, it would break the laws of physics (law Ii hate the goddamn hef conservation of quantum information prevents transfer of info between parallel univereses), are you really alive then???? I am not so sure about the last one, but I believe yes, as that aligns with my own bias and human desire to live forever.

That is a really tough question...
It really boils down to your view of the world...

If you can know that free will does not exist, it would appear it is not your fault. Ironically, Einstein did not believe that free will existed, as classical mechanics and laws of gravity etc, are very deterministic.... Deterministic means IF THEN.... You can show causality between events proving that X caused Y, thus in a determininistic world with causality it is impossible for free will to exist as there are no free variables, everything is in a causal blockchain or linked list that point back to eachother... Schrondingers laws regarding quantum mechanics at first might have thrown a wrench into that idea, and Einstein remarked god does not play with dice suggesting that shrondingers belief of uncertatinty and randomness as god playing with dice... It is proven that shrondiner is correct, however and the physicist michao kako in an interview said that shrondingers laws would support free will. However that is bulls**t, and most people disagree with him... Even though events may be uncertain, that does not point a picture of free will as randomly getting outcomes by throwing dice per say would conflict with determinism, but it does not make you free if the future is random. Furthermore, macroscopic objects like humans have a wave function so small that quantum mechanics does not really influence us...
In conclusion, it is not your fault, and this can be proven with science.
We therefore know that on macroscopic levels with things > electron sizes, determinism wins....
We have yet to show that the brain is a quantum computer or has elements of quantum uncertainity, however if proven our subconsouus is affected by qauntum mechanics then the future is not completely determined but perhaps a bit random... However, if QM has no impact on the brain, then the future is already determined. This ties into the idea of a block universe theory where time and future is already written.
Really I have yet to hear a scientific argument in favor of free will, therefore it is not your fault. Ironically, Einstein even believed that murders do not have free will and were not responsible for their crimes, however he throught they should still be locked up in the interest of keeping the public safe.
regarding my personal beliefs, i am against freewill. However, the elements of quantum uncertanity do mean its possible to achieve quantum immortality. Similar to how schrondgiers cat is both dead and alive, it is possible to also be dead and alive and achieve immortality assuming upon death a parrell world is spawned due to a collapsing wave function.
i personally believe that i am immortal and have infinite copies of myself in infinite parell worlds. The idea of wave functions collapsing spawning parell worlds supports this, however this can not be proven with our current framework of physics or maybe it is impossible to prove. Nevertheless, cyrogenics is a good idea to achieve immortaliy in this universe, which ill prolly sign up for in around 70 years when ill be 88... Without cyrogenics, it is not possible to achieve immortality in this universe, but perhaps attainable in another paralel universe but the laws of physics prevent communication between parallel universes, so some people argue then, does it really make a difference. Its like if a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, did it really fall. If you are alive in a parallel world but you could never confirm, it would break the laws of physics (law of conservation of quantum information prevents transfer of info between parallel univereses), are you really alive then???? I am not so sure about the last one, but I believe yes, as that aligns with my own bias and human desire to live forever.

I hate the goddamn hell out of Einstein so do the Russians, the Swiss, and the Germans and I would never quote a jew.

But, I am one of the most fortunate people in the world who got to see Einstein beat to death before my eyes as I leered at it while AF officer hit it and no one ever told me the meaning of Hitler's name I was just 3 months old and I am about the only one with a VIP Pass to Mutter Museum and I'm not going to mention the things dissected morbid body parts you will begin to cry and try to invalidate me because of your own morbidly and run for your therapist who said he will always have his fly open for you to have a pacifier to suck on and re-stabilize your qruetest insanity.

Last edited:
Well, okay got another motor on order but this time no blueberry or gazbike no Amazon no eBay.

I went through believe it or not Walmart they have over 42 pages or 195 different bike kits most on the bottom side of $100.00 some below!

That is more kits than Amazon and eBay combined! And this I wanted to pay more for speedy shipping so I called up the Walmart tried to pay but she looked it up said be here at 2:00 pm April 8, that's only 7-day shipping could not do much better even if I paid more.

I just pray to the zombie god they don't send it FedEx or UPS some Chinese factory sent my bike rack UPS and did not give me a tracking number how in the hell do find that now it's going to be another 20 miles off somewhere in the city.

Assholes if it has a PO box and you don't ship USPS then cancel the goddamn order! I got to tell each one that.

Back