it is really hard to pedal engine turns off when I stop

A

arman azizi

It is so hard to pedal that I need someone to push me to start the engine and if I stop the engine turns off and I have to be pushed again can someone help me

I'd like to add, it won't be AS easy as pedaling a normal bicycle, but a little bit harder still, because you are spinning an other, low quality china heavy chain, and a sprocket.

I don't know, I find my bike is pretty easy to pedal with the clutch in. I hardly notice the drag, it may drop about a mph in drag at 12 mph.

I'm running a 410 BMX chain and I've tinkered with the engine sprocket.

Same here, my lowrider is easy to pedal with engine off, and it's not even set up for easy pedaling (seat way too low, cranks ready to pogo).

One of my bikes is a bugger to pedal I suggest go to the right side of your carburetor or maybe left find the idle screw turn up the idle to prevent it from dying.

It is so hard to pedal that I need someone to push me to start the engine and if I stop the engine turns off and I have to be pushed again can someone help me
I'd say the clutch is not fully disengaging. Your clutch should not be light when you pull on it so tighten it.

The clutch is probably dragging. Check the free play in your clutch lever. If it is excessive pull more cable through the clutch lever on the engine.

Back