Engine Trouble Jap crap

Sounds like you lost one of your crank case rubber seals, there is one on the mag side and one on the clutch side. It might just be displaced and not damaged. Check it and make sure it's on correctly and not damaged. The loss of the seal causes loss of compression and bogging. Make sure you clean your clutch pads of oil so they don't slip. If you need a new seal they sell both seals together but they are cheap

https://www.ebay.com/itm/49cc-66cc-...ash=item1a39487b9c:g:46gAAOSw401aB~Xn&vxp=mtr
Thats exactly what happend they didn't even seed the clutch side crankcase seal at all.thanke

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Clutch side crank seal is probably bad. That should be the only way you would be getting fuel around your clutch. Four stroking usually means the engine is running rich, so you could try jetting down. Before you start tuning the engine or adding more high performance parts you need to fix the issues first. These engines actually run quite well stock if the ports are cleaned up and everything is setup correctly.
What seal do i need for the small gear on clutch side.i dont want to order the wrong one its an 80

It's 14.8 x 27 x 7.5 and will look like etheir of these.

Attachments

• 2017-10-07 17.41.06.jpg
    2017-10-07 17.41.06.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 110
I tried tapping it in with screwdrivers with the gear still on f***ed it up go i fell like a dumb ass.i ordered the tool just got impatient it my only transpo.yea its metal around the outside and then the rubber seal poppe loose from it and had a little spring around it.does the new plug go in that metal sleeve.or take the metal sleeve out and just put the rubber one in.the netal sleeve i tapped in with it is whats confusing me becouse the other ones dont have it.

Back