at the gas station. Other than that, you're good to go.:giggle:
And maybe a complete set of Harbor Freight tools when the
whole thing just stops on the road. And don't worry excessively
that the whole thing sounds like a rattling tin can - all the
2 strokes do.
extra piston clips so when they fall out and score the cylinder, you
have a few extra, some extra bolts and nuts that usually vibrate
out on two strokes,
Wait what? Please this makes NO sense, if the cir clip fails and scores the cylinder YOU'RE DONE! You can't just pop new clips in roadside, how are you going to ensure that there is no debris in the case that may or more likely will just cease the engine.
And PLEASE check and double check everything before after and even during long rides, after some time and you get everything right NOTHING should be vibrating, rattling lose, LOCTITE is very good stuff, I trust my bike to go for 100 mile one way trips and cruise at 50 failure's are not a concern when you know it's done right!

The stock jet in both carbs should be a #70 but then you could have a different carb with the 100 kit we would have to see it to know for sure. The newer carb worked poorly how, what's it doing?
It decided to rev up higher than hell for no reason. Then it bogged out at higher speeds. I took the float of the new one and put in the old one and we're back to normal operation.

extra piston clips so when they fall out and score the cylinder, you
have a few extra, some extra bolts and nuts that usually vibrate
out on two strokes,
Wait what? Please this makes NO sense, if the cir clip fails and scores the cylinder YOU'RE DONE! You can't just pop new clips in roadside, how are you going to ensure that there is no debris in the case that may or more likely will just cease the engine.
And PLEASE check and double check everything before after and even during long rides, after some time and you get everything right NOTHING should be vibrating, rattling lose, LOCTITE is very good stuff, I trust my bike to go for 100 mile one way trips and cruise at 50 failure's are not a concern when you know it's done right!
If all those bad things happen. I drop $150 for a brand new kit.

I get it. I'm a mechanical engineer and inherently love messing with things. I just have too many things to mess with. It wears me out sometimes. Got a car to try and fix today.

Another thing I did was install back sprocket with the concave toward the spokes as seen. Instructions said to do this, but many people say you want the curve away from the spokes. Does this matter?
It doesn't matter, use the way that best lines up the rear sprocket with the engine sprocket and whichever way makes the chain as straight as possible.

Back