just installed sbp expansion pipe now problems(maybe)

about the intake gasket looks like ill be pullin my exacto knife kit out and my dremel to port out the tube a lil bit then ill see about the rejet

it seems to me that more air entering should lean out the fuel but i gues with the venturi effect it also vacumes more fuel through the jet

what is the stock jet number? i know they are all different due to cheap manufacturing but just in the ball ball park so i can buy some around there

well broke a motor mount stud off in the crankcase and they were the hardened ones from you guys at sick bike parts i drilled on it in the drill press for about 30 min or so and it didnt even make a mark on it... those are some tough studs...my automotive teacher said he knows how to get it out on monday(hopefully) to me looks like ill be ordering a replacment engine

a SMALL carbide drill would prolly do the trick.

I'm surprised it won't come out of the crankcase.
I allways bottom out the studs then back them off a turn or 2 before i put the nuts on and tighten them.

I think alot of people have problems cause they bottom the studs out tightly then when your tighten down the nuts the stud tightens into the bottom of the hole even more until something breaks.

Give them studs a little room I have never broken any.
Not even the soft stock studs.

i have tried the carbide high speed drill bits and still not a scratch on the darned thing

tried heating and turning it with a punch and hammer trick but nothing

im gonna be ordering a new kit after christmas

also i have a 50cc crankcase i bought from kings a while back it has new bearings and seals in it if anyone has a 80cc crankcase theyd wanna trade ill pay shipping

Back