Kent Avalon 1st build tommorow 11/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my first kiss this morning . She started right up. I was having chain binding issues last night so i couldnt get it started so this morning i tightened and trued the sprocket as junglepig suggested and took out my spark plug and dumped 2 rbl spoons of oil in it and she let me touch her breasts( she started right up lol ) yup just like everyone said giggled like a school . Went up and down the street a few times seems a lil weak but i dont feel any leaks i took the head off (the top piece i just its a head) and use hi temp red rtv and also use it on the exuast manifold for added protection (you never know where these girls have been lol) for piece of mind i am not sure it i want to chance driving it to work 2 miles today.

By the way i am 300lbs it pulls me but not sure if it will make it up the hill to work .

I totally suggest to anyone new at this to put oil straight into the piston bc it was pretty dry from manufacturer

Once again thanks to the guys who have supported this thread and a new guy .
I came here because i needed some help glad i got it . i have been part of other forums where some people act like there god and its really a turn off if i encounter that here i will be sad because this is a great hobby and new guys needs good advice . we all share this passion so no need to be a holes or whatecer yall understand my feelings now so next step is waiting for the new sprung loaded tensioner and after that the tuning sprocket kit for safety and reliablility

Everything is going great here guys no issues. Just need to adjust the carb to idle but ha ent had time about to read a thread on idling adjustment also about to order some performance parts yeah woo hoo i want this biddy to spin the rubber like that fred video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back