USA Kings Motor Bikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:44 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-52-08.png

Kings Motor Bikes sell motorized bicycles & gas powered bicycle, parts, kits and packages for your motorized bicycle. According to their website they will beat any competitors prices on all motorized bicycle kits & motor kits. Kings Motor Bikes is a motorized bicycle dealer in California.

Address:
15825 Stagg Street
Van Nuys
California
USA

Phone: 800-471-9171
Products: 2-stoke & 4 stroke Engine kits, Engine Parts, Accessories

Last edited:
i put in an order for and led tail light, thunder cdi, and 2 exhaust gaskets on 3-23-18. on 3-29-18 i got an email saying the tail light was shipped but they were still getting the rest of the order together. yesterday (3-31-18) my tail light arrived, all by its self, and in an amazon prime sealed box. this leads me to believe that they claim to have products in stock but don't. they order it then slap a new shipping sticker on it and send it. kind of a garbage way to do business. i might as well of ordered from amazon myself and gotten everything i ordered at once and faster. i gave them a 2* rating only because i received a good product when they actually sent it. here it is April fools day and I'm still waiting for the rest of my order to even be shipped. guess I'm the April Fool. lol

Update on my review...

So I sent kings an email yesterday, after sitting on hold for over 10 min, asking where the rest of my order was. Today, being April 3, I received and email update on my order but not a real response to my email. It said my order has been shipped and gave me a tracking number. Now when I checked the progress of my order through kings it STILL said it was being put together. So I clicked on the tracking number to check the status with USPS. It says:

Label Created, not yet in system
A status update is not yet available on your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon.

Lmao! This company is truly s**t with a fancy web page. They don't even have the balls to respond to my email, but instead send me a false update on my order status.

Don't buy from Kings

These people are crooks, after you pay they will not answer your calls or emails.......
You are so right! They promised that the part would work and we paid for 2 day shipping and one week later, there is still nothing here. Called and called and called and when someone answers, they "claim" that there's no one on the floor to answer what has happened to the shipment. Claim that they will refund our shipping but nothing has happened! BEWARE OF THEM!!!!!!

I needed a part that I could only find at kings or ebay(which is them too probably), and the ebay one had $100 shipping on the $19 part. kings was $15 shipping (to canada). I tried to fab the part once myself and failed.

I was well aware of kings and associates reputation, but wanted the part and decided to take a gamble and order it.

I ordered last saturday, received shipping email with tracking on monday, and received the part on friday (no duty or extra taxes, unexpected bonus).
the order is 2 small parts and 4 screws. 2 x m6 20mm and 2 x m5 65mm. I am missing one of the m5 65mm. I'm pretty sure I can source it locally, I'm going to look today.

perspective is a funny thing. had this been an order with the canadian site I've ordered from I would have been annoyed, because all my dealings with them have been so good and smooth. but because I've read enough bad stuff about kings I felt lucky to receive my order at all, I would have been happy if just the parts and no screws showed up.

if not missing the screw, it would have been a 5 star transaction for sure. the missing piece is very visually obvious in the package, but to err is human and s**t happens. so all in all, I'm happy to have my parts and so quickly.

I ordered two-day shipping on Sunday, it is now Friday and I have yet to get the order,

Complete joke, F rating with the BBB. They give a phony usps tracking number to pacify you, then you check it and they havent even given the package to the Post office. I finally got them to answer after 20 tries and they said it must be lost and they will send another, if i get two just keep it. Hell, i just want one! Smartass pricks on the phone too.

Back