lack of 4 stroke kits

Hey guys I am not here to toot my horn. I buy kits wholesale from birddog for sale to local buyers. Josh gives me 15% off kits I sale online I can give any member of motoredbikes.com half that or 7.5% I know this isn't much but if it helps contact me through this site. I would like to give more and if/when I will. I can get the bikekitsdirect.com kits and will to this forum sell for $250 these run a JL Hoot gear box I only make about $20 on these. My main business is putting these bikes together for the locals and providing support the online thing doesn't allow for this. This forum is loaded with a great bunch of people and I thank you all. If this is inappropriate I will delete it.

hello greguk

heres what im doin.

staton wouldnt respond to my email! sorry emails!! (hopefully lenny harp has offerd to help however)

i waiting to buy my gb from dax its the pto unit check the website communication seems good ..so far

and engine from robin redbrest industrial equipment here in northhampton uk at
200 quid or thats 400 bucks to my american friends (anyone anywhere cheaper its the
robin subaru eho35 im after)

i had the honda 50 just to heavy same withe the gb i thought it was rediculus amount of weight

unessercary amount of power.

nsideus - wow the price is right! But how do they run and how is maintenance? Also - how quickly will they ship? I think I'd like one...

The new kits will arrive the end of July hopefully no later than the middle of August, Prices should drop. I understand there will be 600 4-stroke kits and some EPA approved
2-strokes. All my grubee's are gone.
The 4-strokes with a JL Hoot gear box are still available for $250 to members of this website only.

Back