latest e-bike from Mathew shumake a.k.a. "recumpense"

**** yeah! if i could get my bike to do a burnout and do doughnuts like that, it would be a blast!!

I seen this on Endless sphere it is a full worklog of this trike, recumpence has lengthened and widened a standard KMX trike fitted it with all high end components the electric motors are custom built by Astro motors has a good range to the price for sale is $us10 000 It says 24kw peak which i think is something like 32hp? all of the biukes he has built in past have sold he is a brilliant maker of the electric bicycles.

for 10K id still prefer that electric motorcycle I linked to a while ago.

Still, this is probably more raw fun!

Recumpence says in the worklog that his past customers have been
pilots that use these to scoot about the airport and closed communities
on, they are obviously cashed up people with lots of $$$ for toys, half there luck.
With all that hp at the rear of a trike it would be possible to spin the wheel at about any speed
imagine how well this would be for drifting type driving hahaha He show that electric
is definitely not slow and is future of power bicycle. I think he said it has 40 mile range too
with moderate riding more with pedal assist that more than enough for most isn't it? If
i wanted to go more than 15-20mile i would take my car.

Last edited:
I cant really imagine something like this ever being used for 'commuter' transport as its too low and invisible, it'd be a hazard on the road and even if you DIDN'T get picked up for it, you probably should. :p

Could be really fun to have a race league with them though :D

Back