Lockdown.

Skot

Local time
11:36 AM
It is a sad state we are living in. No social contact not fun. Thank God for my bike. I had my first good road trip for the spring and managed nearly 40klms along the coast. Here are a few photos of my day. Ended up at a local store. Did my thing for the economy and bought a six pack road home and enjoyed a beer after a great day.

Maybe we all should get on our bikes and take a ride. Find a smile. Take care Skot from norway.

Attachments

• 20200330_152435.jpg
    20200330_152435.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 20200330_123908.jpg
    20200330_123908.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 20200330_122612.jpg
    20200330_122612.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 156
I love to ride along the ocean.
Next time I'm in Norway I'll look ya up and we'll go for a ride. Looking forward to a Local showing me around
ALOHA Wrench

Attachments

• DSCF4653.JPG
    DSCF4653.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 128
Wow what can I say our door is always open. Now about that bike. Do tell. Is it a 212 belt drive. You have built a beast that looks like it was made to clock up the miles....great job.

I've been trying to get out and ride but it's been windy and cold. Today hit 50 but the wind was still a chill. Rain then ice then snow in the forecast for three next couple days.

Same here If your ever in California.
My M/B is a 2005 NE-5 Whizzer 138 cc 4 stroke Flat Head. Total rebuild to make her bullet proof I've had her since 2005 She's a keeper.
Bike and miles to date

BTW I dig your bike great gas tank and I love the fenders. Nicely Done !

Attachments

• DSCF0830.JPG
    DSCF0830.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0834.JPG
    DSCF0834.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF0835.JPG
    DSCF0835.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Weather and lock down be damned! My sister came over and talked the wife into bundling up and going for a ride anyway. Barely got rained on, went 8 miles, got ice cream, seen the local cop 3 times lol. He waved and smiled every time.

Hope more of our members have a chance to hit the road. I managed to have a short trip out to the outer islands last night. Cold as hell but what a blast. Every chance to get out of the house....kids...wife...lockdown is a blessing. Hope school will open soon. Heart breaking to see what is going on in the US.

Now as for my fenders yes I will never do it again. It was far beyond my skills. Currently working on a larger tank. My little tank is only good for short trips.

Wrench had a good look at you bike. That is a ripper. We can not buy wizzers here. I have a standard china doll 80 cc. Slow but good enough. After this summer I looking at a total rebuild of the little beast. Disk brakes polish porting and frame rebuild.

You guys in the Us take care of your health and keep on riding.

It is a sad state we are living in. No social contact not fun. Thank God for my bike. I had my first good road trip for the spring and managed nearly 40klms along the coast. Here are a few photos of my day. Ended up at a local store. Did my thing for the economy and bought a six pack road home and enjoyed a beer after a great day.

Maybe we all should get on our bikes and take a ride. Find a smile. Take care Skot from norway.
Amazing country you've got over there in Norway - I managed to get over there last year, just breathtaking. Stay safe!

I live on the west coast of America, Washington State. The areas I ride daily actually have more people in them now that before COVID-19 showed up. I rode 50 miles today, the 1st half in the rain. Then I put my rain pants on and barley got sprinkled on after that, never got above 50 deg F. People everywhere. I actually took the beer with me rather than bring any home.

Ride safe.

Back