Loud gear sound when revving?

This could wind up being another one of those cool probs. where you would not normally expect 1 thing effecting the other. and I get new perspective. A clogged tank filter causing a lean condition causing to much heat in a hi comp. head causing detonation.

This could wind up being another one of those cool probs. where you would not normally expect 1 thing effecting the other. and I get new perspective. A clogged tank filter causing a lean condition causing to much heat in a hi comp. head causing detonation.
Yeah it's not the cnc carbs fault, unless it's set wrong.

A carburetor is a carburetor is a carburetor, generally there's one way to set it, the right way. Anything else us lunacy.

oh man it gets weirder
i couldn't one time figure out why my bike would start and idel but when under load it would cut off so i changed the magneto coil and magnet then the cdi only to figure out it was the kill switch

it can be a expensive hobby but if you know how to weld and use some tools you can do anything you put your mind to
some of these people may seem like they are mean and maybe some of them are just take them with a grain of salt and pick their brains :D

On my bikes I gap at .035", but they have a separate coil. Reg. cdi's .027".
i have gapped from .018 up to .032 somewhere in there i have found .029 to be the sweet spot i guess for my elevation and temperatures
i am going to try .027 tomorrow. i'm in it for low end torque no speed, maybe 27 or so, just hill climbing and no peddeling

Back