Fuel Mixture Low low end power

So i made the pocket bike exhaust work but i wont be using it for now because of 2 things: there is a bit too much noise for it to be ridden on public road and it starts 4 stroking like crazy above 35km/h. BUT the torque is about 30% better then the stock exhaust so it would be good if i would install a smaller sprocket or for a trail bike. Now could i improve the exhaust i made in any way? I would say it is either too long of a header or that there are too many bends in it (it has a 45° flange coming right from the head)

Moderators Note:
I manipulated that 1st pic to a pic that can be seen somewhat easier, the second pic...DAMIEN
Well, any kind of exhaust is better than the stock one. That one you have is too narrow to accelerate the gases to any meaningful level. It should be in the neighborhood of 100mm wide.

My advice for more low end is ditch the stock filter. I replaced the filter with a high flow filter, and it runs soo much better on the bottom end. Also ditch the stock plug and get an ngk br6hs if you haven't already.

My advice for more low end is ditch the stock filter. I replaced the filter with a high flow filter, and it runs soo much better on the bottom end. Also ditch the stock plug and get an ngk br6hs if you haven't already.
The NGK BR6HS is a resister type plug, you only need the resister is you have a bike computer. If your speedo and signals are all analog all you need is the NGK B6HS.

The NGK BR6HS is a resister type plug, you only need the resister is you have a bike computer. If your speedo and signals are all analog all you need is the NGK B6HS.
Screenshot_20230608_092341_Chrome.jpg

Back