Mag wheels compatibility Q

Oh man sorry I forgot how big the center hole was!So you cant transfer the bolt pattern to that gear, bike berry has an adapter for use of those gears on disk hub or mz parts have a straight gear for disk hub mounting in 36t available both are like 20 bucks each.
I second this. I got a 36t disk brake sprocket for 15 from mzpartsmiami and it worked great

Are bike berry heavy duty mag wheel sets compatible with coaster brake frames (I only ask because there is only 4 1/2 inches in between the drop outs.

Are bike berry heavy duty mag wheel sets compatible with coaster brake frames (I only ask because there is only 4 1/2 inches in between the drop outs.
Should fit on there but you wouldn't be able to actually use a coaster brake anymore. The coaster brake is actually inside of the rear wheel. Coaster brakes are horrible anyways, see if you can get some dual pivot calipers or V style brakes to replace.

Do you mean it's a 110mm frame? Any 110 OLD (over locknut dimension) hub or wheel will fit a 110mm frame as long as they're both m10 or 3/8" axle. Often, a hub with freewheel thread will have axle spacers to adapt it to different OLDs.

Tbh most coaster brakes come attached to a walmart or mcargi beach cruiser and those are usually steel frames. Even if it was smaller or shorter on the axle width, stretch the frame to match. I've even gotten a wally frame to size up to like 135mm to fit a 7 speed derailleur. Just get a long threaded rod and a few large washers and nuts and stretch 'er out for a couple days.

Jon57 has a good idea there.
I've stretched a set of forks or frame myself a time or two and it works. Easier than using threaded rod but the exact same principal is to use the old fashioned wood clamps your grandpa or crazy uncle probably owns. I know because i inherited mine from both my grandpa and mu crazy uncle. Borrow some or go to Harbor Freight and buy one.

And if you decide to buy spacers rather than make one if you go that route MBRebel.com has what you need I'm sure. They are now my favorite vendor.

Back