Motorize Bicycle Police Chase You Can Do it & Win!

After looking into it, looks like some states such as Texas its a felony if it's a motor vehicle. One day they'll put exploding brain chips in use so we'll have to stop I bet.

In Texas it is a misdemeanor, but also carries a fine up to $1000 and up to one year in jail.

Then add in the fact you ruined some cops day, and that is where a lot of laws start, especially local ordinances. The city or county can ban the motorized bikes, then you really screwed yourself.

LOL come on man,you did NOT go anywhere near 300 mph in a gt6+ nor has anyone for that matter,not to mention that still today we don't have tires capable of this! Today's highest speed rated tires thanks to the autobahn and real world testing is only 186 mph and at 300 mph todays tire has a life span of around 4 min at best and the older tires would have blown apart long before that!
Lmao not to mention a Triumph GT6 is a 2100lb car with a whopping 95hp...aka, significantly less horsepower than a 600cc Kawasaki sportsbike in a car. According to wiki its top speed is 106mph, which is slower than such modern race cars as the Kia Rio, Honda Fit, Toyota Prius, and even loses to new microwave sized 3cyl in the 1.0l Civic.

...unless it was strapped with the classified Alien Propulsion unit from Area51. That sucker would bring a GT6 to 300, 350mph easily but good luck finding enough blue rocks to power it.

As a minor I had more tickets for no DL than all of my tickets in 40 years of adult driving. I spent many Saturdays washing city cars, police cars and picking up trash to pay my tickets off. Most were on a Honda CT 70 before I was 15. 1 was a minibike I was around 8, few were on a Suzuki T50. Would I change anything, hell no. Too much fun riding on 2 wheels.

Im pretty sure if the guy did stop for the cop not only would the bike end up in the cops garage at home. The cop would have went on a power trip and infringed on or violated any of his many rights as a citizen. Most cops don't even know the laws they enforce and just make up their own. It's easy to do when you're equipped with a costume, gun and badge. The cops work for us and are supposed to serve and protect our rights and freedoms but yet many of them follow their own agendas with little to no consequence. Everyone needs to know their rights and freedoms and exercise them regularly or risk them being eroded away.

I'm pretty sure I don't know why the cop was chasing that guy on the motorbike.
Maybe he's a purse snatcher.
Maybe you don't know why.
Yea some of us have been in trouble with he law.
If jail was fun most of us would want to go back.

No cop want's a dumb a** motorbike as a trophy.
When I was running and gunning the cops would always take my weapons (trophy)
Yea there was a time when I felt I was at war with the cops.

I fought the law and the law won.
I am now an honest 99%er citizen in my own community.
My neighbor is a Cop with a K-9.
Support your local P.D.

DSCF9834.JPG

Last edited:
I've only gotten around 31mph with a stock engine, and i did 40 with some performance mods. Only real pros know how to mod these engines to go 300mph.
There is a way for him to go 300mph. Simply by standing still, we are all going at like 600mph due to the earths rotation and many thousands of mph if we observe the galaxies rotation. He is technically telling the truth, it all depends on the inertial reference frame of the observer....

Back