Motorize Bicycle Police Chase You Can Do it & Win!

LOL come on man,you did NOT go anywhere near 300 mph in a gt6+ nor has anyone for that matter,not to mention that still today we don't have tires capable of this! Today's highest speed rated tires thanks to the autobahn and real world testing is only 186 mph and at 300 mph todays tire has a life span of around 4 min at best and the older tires would have blown apart long before that!
My tires were worn down to s**t too at the time had a millisecond at the time to think about it brake shoes scrape on metal. Also I had to pass them at 280 MPH the cops had to increase their speeds to catch up maybe 345 MPH some did soon as they pulled up to my side they went flying off 8nto the air like airplanes couldn't galk at them only use the corner of my eyes to see them take off. Never did get to the 320 MPH my speedometer.

Last edited:
The chase was over a life and death thing over 4 different parties involved with stun gun disabilities that it would still be difficult to study for months before a court judge who was wroñg and who was right had to make a decision within a few seconds who was to die with so much false light.
I try to always be right for if I'm wrong I don't want to stick a gun muzel in my my mouth for misjudgment I took the wrong life and this is your justice for me being wrong my own life.

The chase was over a life and death thing over 4 different parties involved with stun gun disabilities that it would still be difficult to study for months before a court judge who was wroñg and who was right had to make a decision within a few seconds who was to die with so much false light.
I try to always be right for if I'm wrong I don't want to stick a gun muzel in my my mouth for misjudgment I took the wrong life and this is your justice for me being wrong my own life.
Wow dude are you seeing any professional help? Don't mind me it's just a very tall tale,well embellished beyond the point of plausible but hey it's your tale please continue to spin it.

Why need a chain? At 300+ mph it's obviously a booster rocket.
Edit: his pedals stopped working 270 mph ago. Maybe Inspector is Colin furze off his meds?

Last edited:
Who ever the expert here is figure out not me but cop cars at what speed do they become airborne fly off crash and stick into 5 story roofs but the building was on a low side, there was over a dozen airborne crashes I'll have whatever their smoking?

Back